1. What were your greatest frustrations before you started training with Bo?
Training in the past, in other gyms led me to have a shoulder injury and I was afraid to get hurt again or make my shoulder even worse.
2. What is something you can do now that you weren’t able to do before you started?
Besides the heavy squats, new gained agility, and pull-ups; I'm most excited about being able to do push-ups without any shoulder pain.
3. What has surprised you most since you started?
Originally, I came to the gym to improve my health and fitness. But I was most surprised how my mental health and confidence grew with it.
4. What were/are your biggest struggles?
I honestly had a hard time believing I could become a whole new person who is 45 lbs. lighter and 100% stronger mentally and physically.
5. Tell us how life looks and feels like now, compared to the time before you started working out?
More energy, more confident, stronger, rarely out of breath and always up for a challenge.
6. What advice would you give to new clients/members?
Find a good friend or even better a good professional, like Bo, who can keep you accountable and call you out on your excuses. And never look for a quick fix or a secret because it doesn't exist! Set yourself up for consistency and dedication in the next year or two and then see your body and life quality become way better than you have ever imagined.